Tuesday 31 December 2013

Arse hole

Arse hole

Ive met many an arse hole
But you? You stand alone
Even in such happy times
You find ability to moan.

What a bloody misery
Does it pain you to smile?
To say something that may be nice...
Once in a bloody while?

Too happy finding fault in folk
Busy searching for the bad
What happened once upon a time
That made your life so sad?

So quick to judge yet not be judged
You push people away
You want them all to listen...
But don't care what they say.

Always putting people down 
Pulling bit by bit
Making them feel worthless...
Arse hole full of shit.

You have to be so in control
Your stubborn... And what's more
I consider myself lucky love
That i found the bloody door.

I have many a fault in me
I'll be first to admit
But i know you'll not get far in life
Arse hole... Full of shit.

So wallow in hateful bitterness
I'll bounce back, because that's me
I'll be happy on my own
You be happy...misery.

In later years to come
When you've grown up a bit
You'll realise faults lie with you...
Arse hole full of shit.




No comments: